Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Great Discount on TV Shows on DVD at Big Lots

I was at a Big Lots over the weekend and found several tv seasons of tv shows on dvd for $3 to $6. Titles I saw were The Flintstones, the Adventures of Penelope Pitstop, Murphy Brown, Lois & Clark (one of my all-time favorites), the Adventures of Superman, Knots Landing, and others. I'm not sure you can find these in all areas, but if you have a Big Lots by you and enjoy tv shows on dvd, like I do, go check it out.

As a side note, one of my favorite websites is tvshowsondvd.com. Here you can find out what tv shows and seasons of a tv show are out on DVD/Blu-Ray, find out when shows are going to be released, vote for tv shows you would like to see released, find reviews, and also what titles are on sale on amazon which can be sorted by price, etc. Take a look!

I ended up getting 2 seasons of the Adventures of Superman for $3 a piece, and the Adventures of Penlope Pitstop and The Flintstones, each for $3.

1 comment:

  1. That's cheaper than cable!! I'm just browsing through fellow couponers blogs and continue to be inspired!! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete